Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Sun-sational Saturday!

I though I would share a couple pics from Saturday's Simply Sun-sational class. These ladies had a blast!





I wish I could have been in there stamping the morning away with them - but I was VERY busy in the store with the make-n-take. Plus...it was the 20th - and you know what that means...20% OFF DAY. It was a busy busy day!

Only a couple more weeks till A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA! Have you reserved your spot in those classes yet? The A Muse News Blog has some contests going on right now as we countdown to the big event. The new images being released by A Muse Artstamps at this event are top secret. There are no class samples on display...but you are going to LOVE these new Winter Holiday stamps!

The July Class Calendar has been posted. You can see all the classes HERE.

There are still a few classes this month. Please call the store to check availability.

Happy Stamping,
Nic

No comments: