Monday, December 7, 2009

LOOK at all these goodies!

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas
Have you checked out Tim Holtz Blog and his 12 Tags of Christmas? Not only is he sharing wonderful tag creations, but he is giving step by step instructions.

Check out all these goodies I received in the shop to help get those tags created:






I just love all these fantastic products.



Now this is a stack of stamps!



I also have Sparkly Fluff in the shop. Tim used this product on one of his tags.




A COPIC Kodak Moment
All you Copic marker fans - these pics are for you!


Have you seen the Fluorescent colors?
Pretty ColorsSuper fun!


The Tower of Spica's.


I think I am in Copic Heaven :)

Fun Stuff
Look at these cute embellishments. These are items used on the new Great Impressions Board of the Month sample cards.


Happy Stamping,
Nic

No comments: