The GOOD News - I received my shipment from COPIC today.
The BAD News - about half of what I ordered is on Back Order.
There are 334 COPIC marker colors. If you are looking for a specific color and I don't have it in the display case, let me know. It might be on back order.
Why is COPIC so popular?
No other marker has as many unique features, accessories or color range.
- Markers are refilled and nibs can be replaced, making them both eco-friendly and economical. Never throw your markers away!
- Non-toxic Alcohol-based ink dries acid-free.
- They blend beautifully on paper without pilling.
- Guaranteed color consistency.
- The Marker Coding System makes it easy to choose colors that naturally blend well together.
- Translucent so you can achieve great effects by layering colors.
- They can be used on all types of media - metal, fabric, vellum, stone tiles, dried flowers, glass, leather, Easter eggs and much more!
- The colorless blender is great for creating special effects and for fixing mistakes.
- Markers work with the COPIC Airbrush System. Great for creating backgrounds, masking with die-cuts, stencils, Nestability dies, chipboard, flowers...whatever you can think of!
- The Airbrush gives a fine smooth mist spray to give you a truly professional custom look. You can spray color on fabric, paper flowers, fibers, ribbons, metal, plastic and acrylic.
Intro to Copic Markers
Friday March 26th 10am - 1pm
This is a fabulous opportunity to 'play' with these versatile markers! Come and learn all about Copic products and practice basic coloring techniques. You will get to show off your coloring skills by creating 2 cards using A Muse Artstamps and supplies. All you need to bring is your favorite adhesive, scissors and a pen or pencil. Everything else is supplied!
Click HERE to see the Stamp Works Class Calendar and Newsletter.
20 on 20 is Saturday!
This Saturday is the 20th - and that means 20% OFF! Shop and get a discount*
Fun in the Classroom
I have a couple pics to share with you from today's "Out For A Spin" class taught by Lori Barnett.
Lori's classes are always so much fun! You learn techniques and get great ideas on how to use your stamps, tools and other products. And her cookies with glitter on top...to die for!
Come on in to the shop to see the wonderful card samples for this class using new stamp sets from Our Craft Lounge.
*Some exclusions do apply and Club cards will not be stamped and cannot be redeemed on this day.