Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NEW Goodies have arrived!!!



Guess what stampers...I have some awesome NEW goodies in stock! Here's a peek at what was in the box...

NEW Stamps from Stampendous!













NEW Stampendous! Embossing Tinsel in Vintage Olive, Vintage Plum and Vintage Mahogany


NEW Fran-táge from Sampendous!
Amazing new line of embossing micas, glitters and embossing enamels.








Check out this video featuring the new Frantáge products:



Cuttlebug Embossing Folders


Now that is a bunch of fun stuff!


Happy Stamping,
Nic

2 comments:

Carla said...

I've been to your store! At least I think I have, it looks familiar. I think it was the first stamp store I ever went in. I was completely thrilled. It was 1999, and that was all she wrote, I've been obsessed with stamping ever since!

Nic Hazelett said...

How wonderful Carla! Thanks for stopping by the Blog. I hope to see you at the shop again sometime :) If you ever need anything I can always ship goodies to you. Happy Stamping, Nic Hazelett