Monday, August 29, 2011

This Week in the Classroom

It's almost time for Kelly's Paper Smooches Card Making Event. Are you signed up yet?

Saturday, Sept. 3rd
Paper Smooches Class and Card Making Event with Kelly
1:00 - 4:30
$25
It's finally happening. . .Paper Smooches, my favorite new stamp company, is coming to the shelves of Stamp Works. I can't wait to share these fun loving and super creative images with you in the classroom. So, to celebrate this glorious occasion, I thought I would something a bit different in class. I will be designing 7 CARDS for this class instead of my normal 5 cards. What's the catch? At the end of class, I will be asking you to donate two of the 7 cards (you choose which cards) to a charity supported by Paper Smooches called "Card Cupids". This charity sends cards to children that are sick or in difficult life situations to help put smiles on their little faces. The price is the same as a regular 5 card class, I just need your great card making skills to put together a nice big package of cards to send to this charity. Please join me in becoming a Card Cupid for the day!!


Happy Stamping,
Nic

No comments: