Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Shop News

Stamp Works on Wall Street Moving Sale Final Markdown

Starting Wednesday, April 17th:  50% OFF!



Exclusions for the sale are as follows: all orders that have been placed, items that are waiting for you to pick up, or items that are on hold for you will not be discounted.

I also have some great fixtures still for sale and many beautiful card samples and display boards. Sorry, I cannot put items on hold. First come first served.

The last business day will be Saturday April 27th.

Hope you can stop in and pick up some great bargains!


Happy Stamping,
Nic

1 comment:

JerilynnO said...

Hi Nicole,

I'll be coming from Oregon in about 7 weeks. You know I always come to your store first thing and make a visit. I understand you are closing down at this location. I'm so going to miss visiting. I've been shopping there since before you owned it and when I lived in Chandler. Anyway, I know that you were looking for new owners, so is this your quitting transition or do you plan to re-open at a new location and how will we find out about the new location? Will you email or is this your retirement from this adventure?

Jeri Olson
Aloha, OR