Monday, April 22, 2013

Shop News

This Week in the Classroom
Just a reminder that Kelly is teaching this Saturday

Saturday, April 27th
Flourishes with Kelly
1pm - 4pm
$25

Stamp Works on Wall St. Moving Sale Continues!!!
Everything is now 50% OFF*
I still have a bunch of great items that I don't want to pack and move. Now is a great time to get some Christmas or Birthday shopping done at a bargain!  Come on in this week for the final days of the sale.


My last business day at the Wall St. location is THIS SATURDAY, April 27th

*Exclusions for the sale are as follows:  all orders that have been placed, items that are waiting for you to pick up, or items that are on hold for you will not be discounted.  I am sure you understand!  Sorry, I cannot put items on hold. First come first served.


Happy Stamping,
Nic

No comments: