Monday, September 21, 2009

Class Pictures

Here are a few pictures from Saturday. One of my instructors stopped in for the make & take. She had her camera in hand and was kind enough to snap a few pictures for me.

I really enjoy seeing pictures of everyone having fun during classes. Most of the time I'm so busy in the store that I don't have a spare moment to peek in and see what you all are doing -- especially on Saturdays when I'm running the shop and the make & take.



These pics are from the Saturday afternoon class. If you are ready to take your stamping to a new level, sign up for one of Ken Pesho's fabulous Stampboard classes. This is such a cool technique!


Here we are doing the make & take.



This adorable snowman is from Penny Black. The snowflake is new from A Muse Artstamps.


Tip: The Essential Glue Pad from Tsukineko is a fast and easy way to cover a large area with ultra fine glitter. Make sure the glue adhesive has been applied liberally to the Essential Glue Pad and then tap the glue pad directly to the paper layer you want to cover with glitter. After you have the piece covered with the glue, simply sprinkle on the glitter and let it dry. You can find lots of helpful tips using the Glue Pad on the Tsukineko website HERE.

One last bit of information. The Saturday Make & Take is usually busiest between the morning and afternoon class. To avoid a crowd and having to wait - it is best to come before 11:30 am or after 1:00 pm.

Happy Stamping,
Nic

1 comment:

Deli said...

Nic, Thanks for the pics. I wish I could have been there to enjoy the class. I find that most Utahin's are not quiet up to that speed of stamping. Classes like the ones you offer are hard to come by up here. As a matter of fact I have yet to see any. It looks like the class had great fun.
Also, would it be possible to order from you via the internet?
Thanks
Del