Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to School Ideas

SchoolbusI hope you all are enjoying my blog. It's a wonderful way to share information about the shop and classes. Many of you have asked if I could post some stamping projects. So that's what I have to share with you today.

When the begining of September rolls around I think of school. So I thought it would be fun to share some school related ideas. A Muse Artstamps just came out with a fabulous line of Back to School products. Lori Barnett, instructor for A Muse, designed this 6 x 6 scrapbook page using some of the new back to school goodies.



The page base is their new Lined Cardstock. I love how Lori created the frame with the ruler stamp from the new School Time set. Clever!! The picture is a standard school wallet photo - and works perfect for this page size. You could very easily create an entire album with 1 page for each school year.

Here's the list of products used to create this project:
A Muse - Lined Cardstock, Black Gingham Cardstock, School Time Set, Birthday Builder Set, Black Dye Ink; Colorbox Chalk Inks - Olive Pastel, Lipstick Red, Charcoal, Amber Clay; EK Success - Small Brackets Punch; Bazzill - Red Cardstock; Misc - Foam Dimensional Tape, Black Brads, Small Hole Punch, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen



I hope you enjoyed this idea. In the next few days I'll have another project to share with you.

Happy Stamping,
Nic

No comments: