Friday, September 25, 2009

Shop News

Relax with a New Magazine
Reading
New magazines have arrived. I just love relaxing with a new issue and looking at all the wonderful ideas & creations. There are so many talented stampers and crafters that have loads of goodies to share with the world. I can't tell you how many times I have looked through a magazine only to see a technique that I totally forgot about - or an idea of how to use one of my stamps. Speaking of stamps, look at the front page of the Stamper's Sampler. See that fabulous bookmark...that Snowman by Penny Black is the stamp I used for last Saturday's Make & Take card. Several of you purchased that stamp - so there's a sample of a fun project you can make with it.



Classroom News
October Classes have been posted on the Stamp Works Website. Some classes are almost full! Click HERE to view the Calender and Newsletter.

Happy Stamping,
Nic

No comments: