Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stamping Good Time

A Fun Day in the Classroom
There were two fun classes today. The morning started off with Lori Barnett teaching "Mandy's World". Mandy's World is a new line of adorable images from A Muse. Then this afternoon Carole Maguire taught "More Shops on Main Street" using the ever so popular Doorways & Shoppe Window images from Art Impressions. Here are a few pics from Carole's class:


Thank you Carole and Lori for teaching these awesome classes. Everyone had a great time!

SHOP NEWS
While all those stampers were busy creating in the classroom - I was busy unpacking a box of goodies.

NEW templates from The Crafters Workshop. This picture shows just a few of the templates I received today. Come to the store and see all the rest! These templates can be used for card making, doodling, stenciling, sponging, stippling, spritzing, chalking and MORE! I even have one of the 12 x 12 templates.


Happy
Stamping,
Nic

1 comment:

Deli said...

Nic,
I wish I had known you had this blog. Della told me about it today while we were talking about the "Mandy's World" class. I am so excited that I will have some conection from up here in UT. I hope I will see you while I am down for the convention in November.